Thursday, November 12, 2009

Boystown Glory Days


November 12, 2009.

Well, I made out with a stripper last night. Ok, so he wasn't really a stripper, I guess, more of a gogo dancer.

We went to boystown last night to celebrate Nikki's official name change. She got a divorce a few years back and had yet to file the rest of the papers to change her name back to her maiden. So last night it was official and we got officially F*d up.

It was a blast and I remember putting the dollar bill in the very attractive dancers very tiny speedo, and I remember him getting off the stage/podium, whatever it may be and dancing up close to me and I remember him saying in my ear, “I'm gonna get fired for this” as he grabbed my boob.

But, I don't remember walking out of the club informing every passer by, “Those dancers are not gay! Sorry guys!” and I don't remember peeing outside of Carl's Jr. somewhere...and I don't remember climbing into bed and drunk texting one of my guy friends, trying to get him to come over.

Oh alcohol...how I love and hate you so!

It was a fun night and one tidbit I left out was that I text Todd (for those of you who followed my other blog you'll remember he's the one I sort of had a very confusing relationship with that just ended with no explanation, no follow up and no closure.) Well, I text him, “Sometimes I really miss you.” And I expected absolutely no response. However, this morning I received the response, “I more than 'sometimes' miss you. I dream, talk and wonder all the time 'what if'. We were just so up and down. In different places and mind sets and I don't know...ever since I've just written off trying to find a relationship or someone.”

Um...wow. So, we're meeting up for coffee tonight. I'm looking forward to it, mainly because I need closure and I also would like the opportunity to apologize for the way I treated him. I was pretty bad and he didn't deserve it.

Lacey asked, “What if this makes him want to try and start hanging out again?” And honestly...i don't know. I'm kind of expecting to just know when I see him. I'm not really sure how I'm going to feel. We shall see!

But, I guess that's really a story for my old blog and doesn't belong here...

I guess what I'm trying to say is that making out with go go dancers may be fun in the moment, but the next day...you'll kind of feel stupid for doing it. But then again, live life without regret!!!

3 comments:

  1. irene, thanks for youe comment. it's been a long time! i need to catch up. :)

    im glad to read you're still living a fun filled life! ...and todd is coming back into your life? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Irene, you didn't say how did the movie premier go?

    ReplyDelete