Sunday, November 22, 2009

Marathon's and Short Films

November 22, 2009.

I've been running hills with Lacey through our lovely Manhattan Beach town. It's brutal, but it feels great! We've decided we're gonna participate in the 5k night run in December. I'm psyched! It's gonna be my first marathon! Woohoo! I've got just under a month to get my endurance ready.

Yesterday, work was pretty slow, blah, but Lacey and I decided we wanted to have a fun random night. Well, fun and random it was! I am now very confused about a friendship turned more with a boy in my life. And...his friend, who I drunkenly made out with at the bar last night and thoroughly enjoyed. Now, I'm torn. Especially since the friend is the shyest boy I've ever dealt with and it has taken him forever and a day to make a move...and all we've done is kiss. I don't deal well with slowness.

Anywho, tonight is my first sunday off in awhile. Usually, I'm at an improv rehearsal or at work. I don't know what to do with myself!!!

Took a bath earlier, that was a first at my new apt. Think i'll do that again!

Tomorrow, I'm also excited about because York and I are starting our process of filming a short film that I wrote. Yay! I'm stoked to see how it turns out! Alright...gonna go watch a pageant with Lacey.

1 comment: