Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Back from a Mental Vacay


November 10, 2009.

I have been so unmotivated to write these days. So basically, it's been pure laziness that has been keeping me from posting.

Well, a few things that are new in my life. I went grocery shopping yesterday and I used a ton of coupons. Over $20 in savings when I was checking out. Why have I never done that before? And how much more money could I have right now, in this moment in time if I had been doing that all along? I'm going to try and be a more efficient shopper from this point forward. Coupons make so much sense! And did you know that you can get Ralph's coupons online and print them right at home with your own printer?

I also recently went onto youtube.com to find new workout videos...I was getting tired of my usual Shred. I can only do it so often without hating it. I found a 4-min workout that is pretty damn good. Now, I know that a 4 min workout will not get me where I want to be, but it will inspire me to workout every day. When I'm not in the mood for a 30 min Shred or for a 40 min run by the beach (who doesn't love to do that?) I'll just get myself to at least do the 4min. And it usually inspires me to find another, longer workout and keep going. I think I'm going to try to do the workout every morning, just as a start to my day. I like it!

Also, my scene partner from acting class just gave me an audio book called, “The Law of Attraction” to help me focus on getting what I want from life in every aspect, not just one part of my life, but every part – relationship, career, family, friends, etc. So, I started listening to it on my way home from rehearsal today and I started incorporating it into my thinking while driving and I made it home from Studio City in about 40min, which during rush hour in L.A. is pretty darn incredible!

So, a few things I'm adding to my way of life: frugal shopping habits, quick, inspiring workouts and positive thinking...

What have you all been up to while I've been MIA? Learned something new about your life? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment