Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Going My Way...

November 17, 2009.

So the last time I posted I was busy with go-go dancers. Since five days have passed, many interesting things have gone on.

I worked all last weekend and at work I put into action “The Law of Attraction”. I've been listening to the audio cd in my car. My scene partner gave it to me a week ago and I decided it is definitely a time to change my life for the better and start attracting the things I truly want. Those things being:

1)A great relationship
2)A successful acting career
3)Enough money to live stressfree.

Since listening to the tapes I've been in a much more positive mindset about life in general and four men from my past have all of a sudden re-emerged. I received a call from a director from my past who has a part for me in something new, i'll be filming on the 25th and my money woes seems lesser by the day. The law of attraction seems to be working. However, now I must decide which of these guys I really do still want around.

Coffee with Todd went great. I apologized and told him mostly everything I'd been thinking about the situation. He was pretty honest too, which I greatly appreciated. I did leave feeling even more confused, however. We hugged goodbye, I buried my face in his neck and found that I was the one having a hard time letting go.

He has text me since and we've been trying to set up a dinner date, but plans keep getting foiled. Is this a sign? Eek. Tomorrow is possibly our second attempt at dinner, but now I may be taking out a couple of photographers for dinner because they did free headshots for me and Lacey.

New things I am trying this next month or so: I just broke down and ordered SkinID. I am 25 and an actress and I need clear skin. I've had pimples since I was 12 and I'm so over it. I want to be able to go sans makeup every day and feel completely confident about it. So, here I go with a new skin care regimen. I hope it works! And I'll let you know!

Tomorrow I have my meeting with York and class. I'm psyched for both. York and I are going to start filming soon and I can't wait! I've taken a much too long hiatus from filming. Then in class I'm doing my scene and I'm pumped for it, but have no idea how it's going to turn out, because I've just been internalizing it way too much and haven't had much time to actually put it on it's feet. I love my scene partner, he's become like my life manager...he's been in the business for quite awhile and he's really talented and loves to give advice. I love getting advice. And yesterday when we were rehearsing he told me, “You have it, Irene, you're gonna make it. I've got a little invested in you, so don't disappoint me.” It really inspired me to not disappoint him. I want to be fabulous! I'm going to be fabulous! Just you wait! You'll be seeing me on the big screen!


Hope that didn't come off as pompous, it was meant more as a motivational speech for myself! Alright, more adventures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment