Thursday, October 29, 2009

Old Fashioned Pumpkin Carvin's


October 28, 2009.

Something new today...I tried a new restaurant out. I went to a little italian pizza place on Tujunga with York today instead of our usual Aroma Cafe. It was decent. I love meeting with York, it's like having a weekly therapy session with a good friend. She's great!

Class was good. Left early, but left inspired as usual. Then headed back to M.B. for some good old fashioned festivities with the roomies. We had an impromptu pumpkin carving party with some friends. Loads of fun. Pumpkins, cupcakes, popcorn and booze. Recipe for lots of laughter and great memories.

I just wish I had a boy to end the night with. But what else is new?

I finally get to sleep in tomorrow. I have the whole day free until rehearsal at 3pm in Pasadena. So, I'm gonna work out for an hour...last day to work out until I go to the premiere and I gotta look like hot shit! And then I'm going out tomorrow night to see a friends show and probably pulling an all nighter until my flight on friday which is at 6am...eek.

This weekend is going to be a true test of survival for me. It's a good thing I don't have a boyfriend, because he would feel very neglected and I would be missing him. Too much going on.

Alright, if you haven't already, go carve some pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment