Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sunrise and Echigo


September 17, 2009.

Feelin' a little buzzed...and likin' it! Just went to the sushi place across the street with Lacey and enjoyed a rather large beer and a rather small sushi roll. Still hungry.

Let's see. Today was quite exciting! I found out that the horror movie I worked on over a year ago now is finally making it's premiere in Illinois! I'm so stoked and I called my mom, because she told me that whenever it premiere's she would like to be there with me. I'd like that too. So, it's premiering on Oct. 30th!!!

It's too exciting! I've been wetting myself all day. Ok, well not literally, but almost. That's pretty huge. Also, another movie I worked on out here in L.A. just a few months ago is starting to be entered in the festival circuit and...um...possibly going to be sold on Amazon. Um...I may or may not tell you titles, not sure yet. I mean I'd love for you guys to check 'em both out, but that goes against my anonymity, does it not?

Alright, lets see...well today, I attempted to get up to watch the sunrise, but I was feeling a bit too sleepy to actually get out of bed, so I did sit up and took a look out my window. Then I felt a bit inspired so I did attempt to write something uber deep. Not sure if I succeeded, but I wrote. Then, proceeded to pass out for a couple more hours.

Hung out at the beach with Nikki and her boy until my stomach couldn't handle the “couply-ness” any longer.

Um............new and exciting things I tried today?? I tried a new beer, Echigo, at the sushi place. And let me tell you! If you haven't eaten for six hours before you drink it, then it will definitely get you drunk! It was good!

What other beers should I try??

2 comments: