Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Romeo, no romeo...


September 22, 2009.

What was new and exciting about today? Well, I learned a very valuable lesson about being honest with my sexual partners...one of my friends had a pretty bad STD scare and it kind of was a huge wake up call for me to ask lots and lots of questions and maybe even request paperwork before jumping into bed with Romeo.

But, thank God, after two short hours at Planned Parenthood, it turned out to be nothing more than a strange allergic reaction. We did a victory dance in the hallway of the clinic and vowed to be better to our bodies.

Walked to the Farmer's Market with Lacey when I got home and bought some most amazing tzatziki and some bruschetta and feta and sun dried tomatoes. Delicious!

Rehearsed my scene for class today. My lovely scene partner came all the way out here to rehearse with me. So nice of her! I wasn't planning on ever making anyone come all this way. I feel like we had a rather productive rehearsal, but am not sure if I feel ready to perform tomorrow in class. I really wanna blow my teacher away, I'm just not quite sure how to!

But, I'm trying!!

I feel as though I accomplished a lot today. I wrote a list out last night and I crossed off pretty much every thing except the last item, which was: Write Something Magical.

Well, that was a pretty big to do on my to do list, so naturally it hasn't gotten done yet, but I did my laundry and went for a run...that has to count for something!

I always feel somewhat unsettled with down time. I'm never quite sure what to do with it. I always try to be uber productive, but somehow end up feeling bored and lazy.

Tomorrow is the start of my out of control life that is going to be a bit nuts for the next month, maybe two. The new restaurant opens tomorrow and this next week, I'm working ever single day either down here in M.B. or up in the Oaks, as well as class on Wednesday and possibly another class on Tuesday nights in October, then rehearsals for class, readings for class, making my reel with York, writing, rehearsals for my quartet start next week, possibly re-starting rehearsals for my improv troupe...

um can we say exhaustion by the end of the year??? I'll be lucky if I have anything left by the new year!

And maybe...time for a boyfriend in there somewhere? Ha! Who'm I kidding! People don't date out here! I haven't found a solid relationship all year, what makes me think there may be one around the corner?

I guess this was how things were meant to be. If I weren't single, I'd probably have to be after this month, because I'd have no time to spend with my lovey dovey. Sorry Romeo, go get tested for STD's and by the time you get your results and all your remedies, maybe, just maybe I'll be able to catch a movie with you!

Get Busy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Sounds like a busy schedule! Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete