Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ask and ye shall recieve!

October 21, 2009.

Felt great today! Did two scenes in acting class, felt great about 80% of it. Know I still have far to go, but I definitely feel as though I'm gettin' there!

Stopped by my old work in the valley to sit out the rush hour traffic. Made plans with York to get our reel movin' real soon. Also, spoke to Roni, of Roni B. clothing boutique on Ventura Blvd and asked if she'd be cool with us filming in her store. She said she definitely was as long as we give an establishing shot and spread the word...so word is being spread! I'm so psyched! Ask and ye shall receive!

It's gonna be awesome! The next two months are going to be filled with filming and I couldn't be more happy about it!

Then I had to return to M.B. to go to a meeting at the new restaurant. Ugh. It wasn't as bad as I expected though. Our manager's pretty cool and easy going. I work tomorrow and am happy about it, since I need the money asap.

And, last but not least, of all the good news I got today here comes the kicker...

So, I'm leaving town next friday to go to my movie premiere in Chicago. The director called me today, sounding shocked and confused and after giving me a heart attack that something might be very wrong, he informed me that he had entered the film in a film festival and it won a few awards. One of them being Best Supporting Actress: Moi!!

I was beaming! This is amazing news and could mean so many great things for the film as well as me! I'm not allowed to tell anyone yet, because the director wants to announce this at the premiere as a surprise to all. Including my amazingly loving family that is so willingly coming out to see the movie!

Wow. Great, great day!

Alright, I'm off to watch a movie and pass out! Night!

3 comments: