Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Driving across L.A.


October 20, 2009.

Another exhausting day of driving around L.A. Two rehearsals, one in NoHo, one in Beverly Hills and then finally down to Santa Monica for my audition.

Rehearsals went well. Audition went ok. It was just kind of a strange audition and there was another actress auditioning along with me who kind of just rambled on about a bad scene in the script and I just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible and leave on a good note, but, yeah, anywho, it was kind of awkward.

Took myself to lunch before my audition, treated myself to a glass of wine, half a salad and dessert. I felt spoiled.

I got home around 4:30 and was just plain pooped. I did end up buying a pack of SAM-e today, and took my first pill. So...we shall see! I can't imagine what it feels like to be normal. Will I even notice a change? Today I definitely felt my cloud of sadness. It gave me a headache all day long. And it almost put me in tears when both my roommates were MIA due to being out with boys.

I was supposed to go see some stand-up this evening with my roomies and whoever else wanted to join, but pretty much everyone ditched, even though they originally said they were going. I was kind of annoyed by this, especially by Nikki, who doesn't hang out with us anymore. She's too busy with her boy, even thought before he came into her life she was all, “my girls come first...”. Well, Nikki, it's been about a month since we hung out and we're roommates. How does that happen?

Anywho, just spent the rest of my evening on the couch. It was needed. I have class tomorrow and am actually kind of nervous about it. I forget that acting is fun and I view it more technically than I should and get all sorts of freaked out. I have a really fun scene to do tomorrow and I just know I'm going to over think it and make it technical and BORING. God, Irene!!! Just let go!!!!!!!!! Have fun!!!!!!!!! Love what you do!!!!!!!!

Ok, sorry, I need to scold myself real quick for a moment.

Alright, it's only 10pm and I think I'm actually off to bed. I'm just plain tired and I actually get to sleep in a little tomorrow, so if I go to bed now and sleep a good long time, then I'll still be up fairly early.

Buenos Noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment