Friday, October 9, 2009

Raging Hormones

October 9, 2009.

Hormones. I hate them. I've been on the verge of tears all day for absolutely no reason at all. I almost cried because the reception in my apartment was so bad I couldn't make an appointment to get my hair done. So, I walked down to the salon and almost cried when they told me they couldn't fit me in until tomorrow. I made an appointment and while walking home I text Lacey my misfortune and she replied and when I went to respond to her text my phone shut off, like it's been doing for the past six months. I almost cried. Then, I decided to go watch a movie, I've been dying to see '(500) Days of Summer' so I was gonna take myself on a date, but I couldn't find the theater and by the time I found it I was too late and couldn't find the parking lot for the theater...I almost cried.

What the hell?

Today was my day off and I spent 90% of it almost crying. Pathetic.

I get my hair done in the morning...I'm psyched about that. Then it's off to work for a few hours, then an audition and quick shoot for a movie that's being submitted to the Berlinale in Berlin. Interesting...so I have things to look forward to and nothing to be sad about. Tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment