Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Up too long....

October 6, 2009.

Woke up before the sun rose, worked out, showered and headed off to planned parenthood for a nice two hour wait. Oh, how I love free medical service.

Then it was off to work for the next 8 hours of my life. I'm telling you, I have never ever been more motivated to get the f out of customer service than I am now. It's actually working wonders on my creativity output! Hooray for hating your day job!!

I guess I don't have too much to report for today. Things are going well, I'm busy with my acting all week, which is thrilling and gives me a reason to keep paying my bills so that I can keep living in L.A.

Um...I'm off to the grocery store and then back home again, home again to work out before bed and write some more good stuff!

Tomorrow I'll have more interesting things to say...maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment