Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fast Forward/Rewind...I can't seem to get it right!


October 25, 2009

Argh! 4 days of randomness to catch up on. I'll just mention the highlights:

Proud of myself on Friday...had the day off, worked out for an hour (I never do that!!) it was awesome, my body is still feeling it.

Friday night went out with Lacey and realized that we should never, ever try to hang out with all of our guy friends at once. They need too much attention. We invited three different groups of guys to hang with us and they actually all showed up! Then, one by one, left because we couldn't babysit and let's face it, Lacey and I aren't enough for 6 or more guys...wish we were, but we're just not. It was a fun and random night though and I ended the night with the “Bees Knees” again from last weekend.

Although, now I'm kind of wishing I hadn't because, I actually like him and he's just another guy who doesn't text, call or come over. Great. I needed a new one in my life. But, that's a story for another blog...Moving on.

Saturday night, worked. This morning, worked.

Tonight marked the return of my improv group though and I couldn't be more excited! It's about time! I missed working out my improv muscle. I need to do that more often, we were all very very rusty. But we have a show in about 7 weeks, so we're going full force ahead!

Class in the morn and then rehearsal and whatever else the night may bring. This week is going to be a bit hectic and crazy because I'm trying to cram in a lot of stuff before I go out of town for Friday night and before I get stir crazy on Halloween and then have to pay rent and for two acting classes. Ahhh...this is gonna be a tight month! I can't believe October is nearly over. What is going on?

Is someone fast forwarding our world? Stop it! Slow down a bit, please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment