Monday, October 19, 2009

Natural High

October 18th, 2009.

I already broke my promise of being more responsible at blogging every day. Eek. This weekend I have a good excuse though. I've been working crazy hours due to the fact that half of our staff has been out of town for the entire week. So there!

Last night, however, I did something out of my norm. I went to a bar by myself. My partner in crime, Lacey, is still out of town and my other partner in crime, Nikki hasn't been feeling well. But, I was in the mood to be social! So, I had received a text from one of the many Aussie's I've met since moving here, informing me that he was out with people at Shellback's. And to Shellback's I went!

I had such a good time and believe it or not, I ran into a lot of people I knew. God, this is such a small town. But the Aussie and his crew were all there and for some reason, I just felt this glow about me and apparently the men noticed it too, because I was being complimented right and left. And luck would have it that a guy, who I've met before and think is the bees knees was there and we were just drawn to eachother all night...and into the morning.

Don't worry, I'm still a “virgin” (44 days and going strong...will I make it to 50?), but I did get some pretty great kisses last night (and into the morning). And to top it off, I think this guy is a millionaire. No joke. Not that that's important to me, but it would definitely be something new and exciting to deal with.

That's all the details I'm giving for now, because 1) I don't want to get my hopes up...and 2) I don't want to jinx anything.

Worked all day today, then came home and have been prepping for an upcoming audition. I have my day crammed full of acting tomorrow and I couldn't be more stoked. Rehearsal #1 at 9am in Studio City, Acting Class at 11am in NoHo, Private Coaching in prep for my audition at 3pm, then Rehearsal #2 at 6pm in Echo Park. Love it! I'm going to be creatively exhausted tomorrow night and feel glorious!

I seriously get a high from acting and studying my acting. I should be sleeping but I'm wound from preparing my many scenes. I love this feeling.

What gives you a natural high?? Go spend an hour doing it! No pun intended...

No comments:

Post a Comment