Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm likeable!

October 16, 2009

I've just exploded with too many things to do these days! I can't seem to keep much straight.

Yesterday, I worked all day long and then sat with Nikki while she did the late night at the restaurant. I went to bed feeling kind of lame about myself again last night.

This morning I got up, not nearly as early as I should've. I had to be in Studio City by 11am and didn't leave M.B. until 10:30am. And it's friday, so traffic was horrendous! I had to cancel the rehearsal I had for class. But, I did manage to make it to my audition all the way up in Santa Clarita on time.

Don't mean to toot my own horn, but I think I blew the audition out of the water...we shall see! It was my first audition with my new haircut, so if I do perchance get it, I'm taking it as a very good sign!

I decided today that I no longer go on auditions. I get cast. I get the part. I film. Every day. If possible. I'm on a serious mission.

And on the drive home, in the two hours it took me sitting in traffic, I realized that I've been really shitty to myself and the people around me. I need to start liking me more. And, when I got to work, I put that thought into action and guess what??? I got the best tips I've ever gotten to date. And, none of my tables had complaints. None of them seemed snobby to me. And you know why I think it was? Because I liked me!!! I enjoyed being me! I thought my hair looked cute, I looked cute, I was fun and witty and likeable. Where has that girl been the past few weeks??? She really went into hiding. Well, she's back and she's not going anywhere for awhile.

Gotta hit the hay, I have an early rehearsal tomorrow then another long day at work. Blah! I won't miss another day of blogging...i, er, um, sort of promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment