Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Found $20

October 13, 2009.

Found $20 on my run today. This is what I did with it:

Bought medicine for my roomie $3.99
Gatorade and Water for me and Lacey after our run $4
Donated $5 to Breast Cancer (plus change)
Bought sun-dried tomatoe spread for Lacey and I at the Farmer's Market $7

Then, the guy at the market was super nice and thought I was cute, so he threw in extra stuff with our purchase. Karma.

This day turned out to be great.

My favorite part? Lacey and I went on a 4mi run and on the way home, instead of running we pumped up our ipods and danced the entire way. People were scared. We were happy. Break away from the norm more often! Do something unexpected! Your happiness will be rewarded!

What would you do with a free $20?

No comments:

Post a Comment